Home » QC POLICY
Striving for the best combination of reliable quality and competitive price is Grandshine’s business goal in aluminum production.In order to realize this,we strive:
- To strictly carry out the inspection in every step from metal melting to packing,to detect and prevent any non-conformance during production and try to prevent any unqualified products release from our factory.
- To continusly upgrade the technology system and improve the inner management of production procedure and carry out flexible policy to meet the changing market.
- To develop highly responsible and skilled human resource with good sense of quality and customer satisfaction
- To have a continuous and close discussion with customers for any possible problems and react in a responsible way.
To realize this quality goal,we implemented the following procedure in each step of production:
Aluminum billet casting:
- The melting furnace melt the aluminum ingot at a controlled temperature with other metal elements subject to the specific alloy.
- A computerized Spectrometer instantly tests and analyses the liquid metal sample to ensure the composition compliance according to set up standard.
- A uniform and fine grain texture is obtained by adding Titanium-Boron grain refiner.
- Then the metal liquid is filtering through the ceramic foam filter to eliminate any non metallic inclusions during melting.
- Finally the metal liquid is lead into the holding furnace to form the billet under pressure of cold water.
The die and tooling for aluminium profile are manufacturered in house in the independent workshop,equipped with some of the latest facilities like wire cut,CNC milling,etc.H-13 grade steel is the material for the die to ensure uniform hardness after heat treatment.
Aging is very important after extruding since the hardness of profile is still very soft.It is done at a specific temperature for a certain period of time in an air circulated ovens.Subsequently the hardness of the aluminium profile should be tested using portable Webster.
Test Equipment and Facilities
Description:testing the hardness of mill finish profile to meet the international standard
Name:Layer thickness tester
Description:testing the thickness of layer for different finish profile,such as anodizing,eletrophoresis and powder coating
Name:aluminium X-ray analyzer
Description:Accurate anylyzing chemical composition of aluminum alloy,such as 6063,6061,6463,3003,3105,5052,etc which are most proudced material